1) Login to your account and click the 'Submit' link in the left hand navigation box.
2) The first page you arrive at is the SUBMIT page.
3) Type your title into the 'Title' box (upto 30 characters long).
4) Type or preferably PASTE your droubble story into the main text box.
» This counter MUST read 0 (zero) in order to reveal the 'Submit' button.
5) In the 'Tags box choose upto FIVE tag words which best describes your story's GENRE.
6) Hit 'NEXT' to preview your droubble.
7) The Preview page will have a red border around your droubble to remind you that you are in preview mode.
» If you have not filled in a title you will see two red question marks ?? and the submit button WILL NOT SHOW.
» If you have not added any text to the main text box you will see two red question marks ?? and the submit button WILL NOT SHOW.
» If you have not added any TAG words into the 'Tag' box you will see two red question marks ?? and the submit button WILL NOT SHOW.
8) Scroll down to just below your previewed droubble.
You will see some text that will hopefully say:
If this is the case then GREAT! it means your word count is EXACTLY 200 and you should be able to see the submit button further down the prevew page.
However, you may get some RED text that says something like this:
If you do then you will need to add or remove words until the 200 word limit is reached. So add or remove the required words and then click 'PREVIEW' again until you get the GREEN 'SPOT ON' message.
9) If and when you have a title, some tags AND 200 words EXACTLY in the main droubble text box, you will then see the 'SUBMIT' button appear at the foot of the preview page:
10) Click 'SUBMIT' and your droubble will be instantly available on droubbles.com